Monday, November 5, 2007

Two special ladies!

I was going to write this yesterday, but it didn't happen. It was ten years ago that my Mum passed away and went to Heaven. I miss her and I know that any good qualities I have in me are a direct result of the time, love and dedication she gave to me as my Mum. She was my biggest fan; always telling me that with God's help, I could do anything! I am so thankful to God for her life.
I also want to celebrate today because it's Cassandra's 20th birthday!! Twenty years ago today God blessed this world with a sweet perfect pink bundle of love! I love you Cassy! You are such a beautiful girl and such a joy to all your family!!! I wish you God's richest blessings! I am praying for you as always that you will have a special day!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Cassy,
Happy Birthday to you!

Love always, Mum

No comments: