Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Our computer......

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to thank my wonderful family for giving us this computer! It is so great to be able to have a new computer so readily available for our use anytime of the day. (This was not the case before, obviously)
When I am working around the apartment, cleaning up, doing dishes, etc. I have my music library playing and it fills the whole room with praise songs! It is just so wonderful. And I want to start a tradition of playing an Adventures in Odyssey episode in the afternoons. Thank you all again!
I am thinking and praying for you and Bob today, Kristy, that all will go well for you.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

It's so wonderful to hear of you enjoying your *alone* time in the afternoon...

I want to start listening to those episodes again as well - maybe in the car!