Today is Tanya's Birthday! I hope you have a happy one, Tanya!
God is so good! School is underway and everyone is settling in and excited. Samantha really enjoys her dance and applied graphics arts classes. She gets up so early every morning to get ready and catch her bus. She has made some friends and I am very proud of her.
Andrew is looking forward to chess club to start. I haven't heard too many details from him, except that school is "good". He has a couple of friends already.
Bethany is really enjoying school and loves gym and art and music.
Bethany had a fever yesterday with a headache and sore throat. She laid on the couch all day and just ate crackers. Today she is laying down and says her throat feels "blech", but her fever has gone. I hope she will be all better soon.
Cassy seems to be enjoying her time before classes start to relax, walk on the beach and spend time with Mandy and Jorge. I am so excited for her to have this experience. Hi Cassy! I miss you!
Well, that's all for now, I will try to update a little more often!
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so proud of all your kids, Cynthia - they've sure settled in well to their new life! Did you Cassy on Tanya's blog (today)?? I hope and pray Betty feels better soon...
Post a Comment