Tuesday, August 21, 2007

One down, two to go...

Well, Bethany is all registered for school! We went over yesterday and had a tour and filled out her papers. The vice principal said they will put her in grade 3, as they always keep them with their peers. She said Bethany will have the best teacher in the world and she will work with Bethany to bring her up to grade level. I told them I would (of course) help Bethany at home as well. Although Bethany is such a whiz at math, she may be at grade level or close to it by then!
I am waiting for the vice principal of Andrew's school to call for an appointment time when we can come in and register him, so that will be any day now.
And Samantha is already registered, but will go on Wed. or Thurs. afternoon to pay fees, get supply list, get photo taken, etc.
Now I just need a Walmart trip or two to buy supplies and some clothes for Andrew. I am happy for them, it will be a good year I'm sure, with new friends and fun activities.
Well, I'm going to go. Looking forward to the sleepover tonight with Wendy and Kristy.....

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Good to see you blogging!! Keep it up! The sleepover was so much fun - sorry I missed the movie and supper part but that's okay. We'll have lots of time to do that another day...

Love you!