Friday, August 10, 2007

This is my new dawn!

Hi Everyone!
Yes, Cynthia has a blog!
I am excited to be able to keep in touch this way! Thanks so much to Wendy for helping me set it up! And thanks to Andrew who spent such a lot of time making the template just right!
Have you heard of Daniel Kirkley? I just recently heard his song "This is my new dawn", and I really like it! It speaks of just how I am thinking and feeling right now. So that's why I've named my blog address after the song. Listen to it and see what you think.

Wow, I just listened to his other song "A Sacred Moment". What a beautiful song about respecting a woman! I think I might want to buy his CD. Bye for now!



7 comments:

Wendy said...

I love the new look!! Congrats on your own blog and you are so lucky to have your own programmer in-house to help you with JavaScript - LOL!!

I love the song as well...we'll have to look into his CDs.

Love you!!

Tom said...

Hey Cynthia,

Yeah I have heard Daniel Kirkley before. I love this song and I hear it on the radio here and always forget to check him out more at home. But thanks for that I love the song and his voice.

Good to have you on the web. Talk to ya soon

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunty C,

Wow, the song made me cry, lol. It's beautiful and so is your blog! I am soo excited that you will be writing on it, trust me, it isnt always easy at first, haha my family still have to remind me to write on our website, but it is so nice to be able to know what you are up to and how you are doing. Makes us feel just a little bit closer! Love you lots and am so thankful for what God is doing in your life.

Hugs and kisses!
Mandy

Kristy said...

Hi Aunty C,

Glad to see you have a blog! I can't wait to hear all the awesome things God is going to be doing in your life! It has been so awesome watching you in the last month or so, you are such an incredible person and not to mention, such a cute Aunt!!! :-)

I love you lots!!!
KB

Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

More posts! More posts!! Lol, just kidding....

Wendy said...

What happened to Andrew's blog?? We're waiting for updates and news on yours as well!

Love you!