Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Still here.....

Well,yes, here I am.......I just don't have time to blog, but I guess that's because it hasn't become a habit. I am so rarely on the computer. Anyway, we are all still in Millwoods, joined now by Cassy! We have a nice bi-level apartment. It is a bit snug with 5 people and 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, but we are managing and I wouldn't trade all the rooms in the world for having all my children with me under one roof!
We are currently on a Mork and Mindy kick right now. Robin Williams is SO funny! And the Reba show has now become a nightly habit at 7:00pm. We laugh out loud to that show! Cassy says I should buy the seasons on DVD. We'll see....
Anyway, I will sign off for now, and who knows, maybe I will blog again soon. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Sorry I haven't been checking this for awhile...but it's good to hear some of your news!

Hope to see you soon...love you!