Wow, it's been ages since I posted a blog! Oh well, here goes. I am overwhelmed over the generosity of people who have given to us to make our Christmas special. It is truly wonderful.
Bethany had a school concert last night. It was really nice, and she was a cute little elf!
As you know from Wendy's blog, Samantha had a dance performance the other night. She did a wonderful job and the evening was a real treat.
Andrew didn't have a concert as such, but there has been a party mood at his school, with this afternoon ending up with a dance and board games. Andrew has made a couple good friends at school. I hope he can stay in touch with them.
Cassy phoned me yesterday evening to say she was going to bed for a few hours and then they were off for a 2 day bus ride to Peru. She said she had been so sick earlier and other girls were packing for her, because she couldn't do a thing. I hope and pray she is feeling much better now. It was pretty overwhelming talking to Cassy, not knowing when I could next have contact with her. Ooh, so hard to say bye! But I know God has her in His hands, and He will watch over her and all the teams. I am so proud of her for doing this, and excited where God will lead her! What an awesome God we serve!!!
That's all for now. I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas time. More later....
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good to see you posting again, Cynthia! Do it once a day for a week and you'll become addicted! It's good to hear news that sometimes doesn't get mentioned when we're together...see you soon!!
Post a Comment