Saturday, October 6, 2007

I am so proud.....

I am so proud of my children; they are doing so well in school. Samantha just had a biology test last week and she got 86%! The highest mark in the class!! Another student got a 78, and the rest all got 60 and below. She said it was a hard test. I am so proud of her! And she is really enjoying dance; they just finished a ballet unit, and now they are about to start jazz. And Andrew has just make a power point slide show about compounds and mixtures. Not for an assignment, just for fun! You can go to my blog, and click on his blog ( the link is correct now ) and there it is. It is cool! I said his science teacher would probably like to see it, and he plans to show her on Tuesday, as she has a computer on her desk. Bethany wasn't feeling well on Friday, and her and I spent mother daughter time in the morning starting an art set that I got with my Sonlight order and had never opened. It teaches about color shading, she is having a blast. Our kitchen wall is now an art gallery! Samantha, Andrew and I have a picture up there, and the rest are Bethany's. She is now noticing shading in everything she sees! And then Cassy is over in Chili, learning and growing! What an experience! I am so proud of you, Cass!! I love to read your blog. I am so glad you are having this time to reflect and think and pray.
God is so good!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations, Samantha!! You're incredible! And I've been one of the privileged few to view Andrew's power point show - just speed it up and it's really good! LOL! I'm so excited about what God is doing in your family, Cynthia! He is sooo good!

Kristy said...

Wow - Aunty C, you have so much to be thankful for. You have every right to be proud! Your kids are doing awesome and I too am proud of them!!

Just wanted you to know that I love you and miss you! You need to keep updating your blog, I love to read it.

Love you!!
KB

Kristy said...

Wow - Aunty C, you have so much to be thankful for. You have every right to be proud! Your kids are doing awesome and I too am proud of them!!

Just wanted you to know that I love you and miss you! You need to keep updating your blog, I love to read it.

Love you!!
KB